the world of finance

the world of finance

by Shanti Daellenbach -
Number of replies: 1

I am taking this course with the aim of going on to complete the Facilitating Personal Financial Management course.  As such I hope to not only broaden my own understanding of the financial world but also of building towards being able to share that understanding with others.

While I am already knowledgeable about some of the more sociological aspects of finance and its effects on our daily lives, I expect that this course will give me a better understanding of the formal mechanisms of the financial system and technical terms/language.

I hope that what I learn here will contribute to my main area of study but will also be useful in my personal life. As a student who is also a new mother, being savvy about the financial world has become a more pressing concern for me than previously.

In reply to Shanti Daellenbach

Re: the world of finance

by Arnold Young -

Kia ora Shanti

Thanks for your post. Congratulations on becoming a new mother.

I am confident that this course will give you a head start in meeting your objectives. The financial world is a big and complex one. This course will give you a sound basis for your teaching and the foundations for further exploring the financial world after you have completed it.

Nga mihi

Arnold